Creative Lead / Graphic Designer – Ally Fashion
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
We are seeking a passionate, highly motivated individual who is a talented Creative Graphic / Lead Designer to join our team based in Camperdown, Sydney NSW!
Who We Are
Ally Fashion is an Australian based young ladies destination which provides its customers with value, quality and on-trend outfits through an enthusiastic, fun, and professional team. Ally first opened its doors in Sydney in 2001 and now has over 130 stores nationally as well as thriving online store shipping worldwide.
What your day will Involve :
- Lead creative department in ensuring strong branding and consistency in all creative’s produced.
- Oversee and Produce online EDM artwork and design HTML coding and scheduling, social promotional material and web banners
- Collaborate with marketing and visual merchandising teams in delivering online and in store graphics and collateral.
- Create internal marketing campaigns
- Manage collateral projects: content collection, production and printing / distribution.
- Proof reading
- Creating press-ready art and digital campaigns
- Collaborating with our creative team
- Assist with store and online interior design
What we are looking for:
- Have in –depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suit, particularly Photoshop , in design and illustrator .
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate critical and creative thinking
- The ability to work efficiently to produce a high standard work in limited time
- Reliable, punctual and capable of taking responsibility for your results
- Possess a willingness to learn and “can do” approach
- A great eye for detail and able to pick up on errors
- The ideal candidate should genuinely love fashion, a fast passed environment, work well under pressure and have a passion to succeed.
- Experience with website content management and inventory systems preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Experience in designing web banners + EDMS
- Team management experience
- You’ll need excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Generous staff discount
- A fantastic fun team environment
- Support and training for career progression
If you have the relevant industry experience and the above sounds like the perfect opportunity for you we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume via this website or apply direct to [email protected]
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a 2 week period
- Contact Name: HR
- Contact Email: [email protected]