Posted 15 Feb 2019
Closes 17 Mar 2019
Do you want to learn how advertisers in 2019 remain agile, relevant and innovative? Join the Bound By Story team and gain a deeper understanding on culture, audiences and consumer behaviour, the most important ingredients to thumb stopping and engaging creative.
Bound By Story is a Digital Brand Agency helping clients in industries like education, retail and start-ups. We have a strong focus on insight driven ideas, strategy and production. A small, agile team helping brands deliver meaningful messages.
– Flexible working days (min 1 – 2 days p/week)
– Max 3 month contract
– Own a MacBook? Bring it along, if not, no biggie
Role & Tasks:
– Assist in research and development of key audiences
– Assist in the design and production process of digital and print content (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & After Effects)
– Help and provide inspiration around Art Direction and Moodboards
– Provide learnings around current digital trends and publications
– Investigate tone of voice examples for copy inspiration
– Pyrmont & Strathfield Locations
– Lunch and Travel will be covered on your working days
– Mentorship from experienced and Senior Creatives
– Relaxed working environment
– Any Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects skills would be a bonus for us.
– Good with a camera? Bring it along, any photography and video skills would also be a bonus.
– We will provide guidance on building and developing your portfolio.
– We promise to provide you with feedback, reviews and recommendations on LinkedIn to help with \”formalising\” your experience with Bound By Story.
Our internship would appeal to anyone currently studying a Visual Communications, Design, Marketing Degree and/or other relevant Tertiary Education. If you\’re not and you\’re just curious and hungry to learn how a creative department functions, please feel free to apply.
If you have an existing portfolio/website, shoot the link through or send a PDF.
- Contact Name: Mathew Baba
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.