Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 24 Apr 2019
Closes 24 May 2019
L&A Social, Australia’s fastest growing social media agency, is on the search for a gun Creative Director. Our team is at the top of their industry – inspiring innovation, creativity and results. We’re passionate, creative, thoughtful, and above all, we are committed to our clients, excited by change, and fuelled by a passion for collaboration and bold invention.
If you’re a hands-on Creative Director or Senior Content Creator with 5+ years creative agency or social media creative experience and live to create and develop social media content and campaigns for exciting global brands across luxury, FMCG, and fashion, we want to meet you.
As L&A Social Creative Director you will possess strong creative talent, great management skills and the ability to channel that creativity through to our client’s social media strategy and needs. Part artist, you understand that brilliant creative work leads to engagement and success. Part scientist, you apply strategic social media best practice to all creative challenges.
The Creative Director will play a leadership role in managing and growing a team of content producing professionals. You will be a mentor who encourages others to apply rigor to their work, no matter how small. Additionally, you are a doer, willing to get your hands dirty.
You share our passion to bring stories to life, to create emotionally-connected experiences across disparate social platforms. Overall, you focus on solving the problem first, not identifying the medium where it might live. This includes strategy, conception, and production of integrated content that answer to and amplify our client social media strategies. Your attention to detail ensures the integrity of our client’s brand is always upheld as you strive to consistently elevate the level of creativity.
This unique and exciting role is an opportunity to work across both creative content and team leadership, as well as play an active role within the overall agency management team.
Your role will include:
- Working with consumer brands clients, and your co-workers to ideate and develop social media & campaign content.
- Lead the creative direction for new clients & develop their social brand look, feel and content direction
- Develop campaign ideas and innovations for creatively bringing the strategy to life through creative content, leveraging a range of content varieties.
- Creative development of content, including photography, styling and more for all digital & social channels
- Social media & digital ideation & creative strategy
- Analysing social media & digital content and ensuring it is hitting brand goals
- Campaign creative ideation, development & implementation
- Lead and work in partnership with your Creative Team as needed to develop the best creative for your client set.
- Creative team leadership & management (including new hiring, setting deadlines, assisting in planning company-wide shoots, and mentoring)What you will have:
- 5+ years content production experience
- Strong design, photography, styling and brand knowledge and a feel for design aesthetic
- Social media and/or digital content creation experience
- Ability to communicate seamlessly with clients and team members of all levels
- Have a proven capability successfully working toward tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Premiere a must; knowledge of After Effects & Lightroom a bonus
- Knowledge of Studio / video lighting setup
- Photography / Video shoot organisation and management a bonus
- Team management and leadership experience
Your personal attributes:
- Extremely organised, with an ability to organise your own tasks and calendar, and assist others
- Strong leadership & mentoring capabilities
- Extremely positive attitude and a desire to take on new challenges and innovate, while having a fun time doing it
- Successful communicator between clients and internally, well-spoken, honest and transparent
- Collaborative team player and ability to work well independently
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Thirst and enthusiasm for knowledge and new skills!
To apply please share your resume, portfolio and a cover letter. In your cover letter please include your career ambitions & what attracts you to this role.
- Contact Name: Loretta
- Contact Email: [email protected]