Creative Content Producer (Storyteller)
Posted 26 Sep 2021
Closes 26 Oct 2021
GlamCorner is a fashion-tech company at its heart with a unique circular fashion model. We’re on a Mission to accelerate the transition to a more circular and sustainable fashion system by revolutionising the way fashion is consumed.
We are a young company and run a lean and well-organised business. We are fun, hard-working and we pride ourselves on quality, professionalism and achieving results. We celebrate our customers every wear, everywhere and our Vision is to be every Australian Woman’s Endless Online Wardrobe.
GlamCorner is a certified B Corp. We are dedicated to combining profit with purpose and genuinely believe business can be a force for good in driving a brighter and more sustainable future for our industry and our economy.
About the role
We are looking for a visionary, agile, resourceful and digital savvy Creative Content professional to deliver and execute transformational Creative Content strategies through storytelling of our Mission to accelerate the transition to a more circular and sustainable fashion system.
This exciting opportunity plays a pivotal role in establishing an emotional, strong and long-lasting relationship with our customers and our community through influencing, shaping and reinforcing the product vision that defines our company across various channels.
The successful candidate will own and drive content from the ground up and champion GlamCorner’s brand, tone of voice, mission, and values in a single cohesive narrative across all platforms including but not limited to e-commerce platforms, mobile app, social media and email channels, blog and customer facing platforms.
This opportunity will suit someone who has an extensive background as a creative content producer highly skilled in defining, implementing and executing on the Creative Content Roadmap, liaising with multiple stakeholders and producing memorable content that elevates the brand’s story.
- Define, ideate, plan and implement the Creative and Content Storytelling & Production Roadmap and ensure its alignment with the company’s Mission and Values
- Lead the planning and execution of various campaigns from above-the-line, e-commerce to paid channels
- Shape and produce emotionally engaged content that is reflective of our Mission and Values
- Establish and maintain a brand kit and ensure brand assets and communications reflect the essence of our brand, our mission and values consistently across all platforms
- Take ownership of the Digital Asset Management Process and Procedures to ensure all content is properly tagged and archived
- Review and Audit Creative Content across the platforms to ensure a single cohesive narrative across all platforms is maintained
- Work closely with our Paid and Email Marketing Specialists to plan and produce creative assets required for their campaigns
- Liaise with the SEO Lead to optimise and produce relatable stories and content to enhance website visibility and increase the optimisation of search engine ranking
- Work closely with the Merchandise Team to plan seasonal campaigns and e-commerce photoshoots
- Liaise with the Sustainability and Social Impact Lead with the creation of value-driven brand assets and content that can be shared with various stakeholders
- Work closely with the Product and Customer Service Teams to host regular Brand Focus Group sessions to measure brand equity
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Teams to track the performance of creative assets used in campaigns
- Manage the quality of the content through hands-on management – proofreading to editing
- Liaise with third party consultants from time to time to support Creative and Content projects
- Take ownership of the talent selection process through liaising with talent agencies
- Coordinate photographers, graphic designers and videographers
- Manage the Creative and Content Budget
- Assist with recruiting and retaining talent for the Team
- A trusted agile and hands-on Creative and Content Producer who has a minimum of 5 years experience at a creative or media agency, media production company or a related field
- 3+ years of professional writing and editorial experience
- Track record of using purposeful storytelling to drive organisational impact and business value (a portfolio of previous work will be requested)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Knowledge of storytelling across various media channels
- Experience with blog management
- Proficiency with image and video editing softwares
- A self-starter with strong leadership and accountability skills with a demonstrated ability to be pragmatic and resourceful
- Strong experience in consumer facing digital businesses, online retail and mobile products
- A can-do attitude, analytical mindset and problem solving ability and demonstrated analytical success against the business objectives
- Experience with building teams and setting and tracking performance benchmarks
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to understand and articulate roadmap plans
- Understanding of GlamCorner’s products and consumer retailing landscape
- Uphold our A.S.P.I.R.E values – Agility, Selflessness, Passion, Impact, Respect and Effectiveness