Content Writer and Creator
Posted 12 Jul 2018
Closes 6 Aug 2018
You are highly skilled in developing on-brand social media content including flat lay styling, photography, videography and graphic design. You love to see the numbers on social media increase as a result of your written and visual content creation. You are fanatical about crossing your t’s and dotting your i’s and know your complimentary from your complementary. You know what a brand narrative is and love to bring it to life through the content you create in a way that is unique to each brand. You have a natural ability to capture engaging and beautiful visual imagery. You enjoy socialising and capturing brand content whenever the opportunity arises. In order to capture this amazing content, you are ok with the flexible hours required to capture content after-hours at brand events and activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for creativity and the written word with a Diploma or Degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Media and Communications or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an acute understanding of brand identity and tone with a demonstrated ability to translate this through the written word and visual imagery to the target audience.
- Natural ability and demonstrated experience creating a brand narrative through brand visuals and written storytelling using photography / video / social.
- Experience in the creation of sales focused website content in-line with SEO best practices.
- Experience writing newsletters, blog posts or other external communications.
- Experience working with social analytics and a thorough understanding of business marketing tools used to optimise social media.
- Passionate about social media trends and developments, and knows how to manage social media activity accordingly.
- Takes initiative and has an outgoing and sociable personality.
- Passionate about sustainability and ethical practices.
- Possesses good time management, can work quickly and efficiently with multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Happy to work out of hours and loves the opportunity to participate and capture brand content whenever an opportunity arises.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role.
Please send applications to [email protected] by Monday 6th August and title the email “Content Writer & Creator”. Please include a cover letter and CV.