Content / Social Media Intern
Posted 11 Jun 2021
Closes 11 Jul 2021
Are you our next Social Media Superstar?
Cheeki Media is a boutique digital marketing agency based in Melbourne CBD// Inner North. We work with small to medium-sized businesses across Australia primarily within the music, events and hospitality sectors.
We are on the hunt for a social media extraordinaire to assist us here at Cheeki HQ. This is an unpaid role, and we are ideally looking for someone to come in 1-2 days per week for a period of 3 months. This is a unique opportunity to be mentored and gain invaluable experience in social media marketing and content creation. Upon the completion of the contract, this role has the potential to transition to a paid position.
The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work both as a team and unsupervised to get the job done. Cheeki Media offers a supportive environment to learn and grow in a workspace, allowing you time to develop skills needed to move confidently into your dream job.
The internship is set to commence from early-mid July.
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) – experience in copywriting is a bonus!
- Proficient in Canva and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop + Premiere Pro necessary)
- A team player that doesn’t mind helping out where possible
- Excellent understanding of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Attention to detail
- Passion, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Ideally studying or recently completed a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or Film
- Content creation / sourcing for social media ie. Creating graphics, simple video editing and simple animations.
- Assist with copywriting
- Researching new ideas and implementing the latest social media trends
What will you get out of this?
- A reference
- Valuable job experience and mentorship
- The opportunity to gain experience in a working, professional and creative environment
Please submit your resume, a brief cover letter, some examples of work (if you have any) and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Kate-Marie Burge
- Contact Email: email@example.com