Content & Social Media Coordinator
Posted 5 Jun 2019
Closes 5 Jul 2019
We are looking for a Journalism or Communications student, recent graduate or a passionate young gun that loves to write!
This is a newly created role within the marketing & digital team at Matchbox. This entry level role will allow you to get hands-on experience in digital marketing and work with a collaborative dynamic team.
You must be:
- Talented, driven and self-motivated
- Mature-minded, positive and kind
- An excellent communicator
- Creative & have the ability to think outside of the box
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
You will have:
- Perfect writing skills & the ability to engage great conversations on Social Media
- Proficient in social media / Instagram
- Self-motivated, reliable, and energetic.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic graphic design, Adobe suite, photography skills preferred but not necessary.
- Interested in health, wellness and fashion.
- Preferably studying a Communications or Journalism degree.
- Day-to-day management of social channels and blog in line with the content calendar, including content publishing and community management.
- Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements.
- Assist with overall content strategy and calendar.
- Track, evaluate and report on blog and social media performance and continually optimize executions to drive best results.
What you will gain:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and expand your Digital Marketing & Ecommerce skills.
- Collaborate, learn and be a part of a great Marketing team.
- The opportunity to develop your career at a dynamic company.
If this sounds like you, please send us your cover letter and resume.
- Contact Name: Cassie Callegher
- Contact Email: [email protected]