Content & Social Media Assistant
Posted 11 Jun 2021
Closes 11 Jul 2021
RIISE is the preeminent lifestyle destination for a generation who choose – and remain loyal to – the brands that align with their values. We curate the brands and products creating a brighter tomorrow. We’re shifting the issue of climate change and conscious consumerism from niche to normal by empowering our audience to make better purchase decisions. Based in Australia, reaching the world.
We are looking for a talented Content & Social Media Assistant to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for nurturing and growing RIISE’s online community across commercial and editorial projects, owning the delivery of compelling social media content to our audience across a range of channels. This role is perfect for someone who thrives on driving brand visibility and connecting with a growing audience. You’ll be organised, proactive and excited to establish an aspirational brand through extraordinary social media content.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Content generation: deliver social media support through creation, scheduling and management across several platforms.
- Content management: improve the social media experience for our audience and find new ways to foster a community. Includes maintaining a positive digital network, monitoring and interacting with our audience.
- Monitoring and improvement: monitor social platforms for new trends and research industry developments and culturally relevant moments to engage with our audience.
- Campaign execution: work with commercial and editorial teams to bring campaigns to life.
- Creative ideation: support commercial and editorial teams with world-class content generation.
- Reporting and insights: analyse and report on social media performance.
- Growth and strategy: contribute to wider audience growth and social strategy.
- Write engaging social media copy for RIISE’s platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and any other emerging platforms).
- Develop a social media calendar in collaboration with the editorial and commercial teams.
- Identify potential influencers and talent that align with RIISE’s ethos.
- Develop initiatives to enhance RIISE’s social media presence and experience.
- Contribute ideas to help drive growth on RIISE’s social media.
- Upload published content to RIISE’s website.
- Analyse and report on social media data.
- Inform RIISE’s editorial direction using social media trends and insights.
- Influence the overall social media strategy.
Who are we looking for?
This role is for a talented content producer with experience in social media and short-form copywriting. You will have a great eye for detail, know your theirs to your there’s (and your it’s to your its) and you will be ready to deliver content in a timely manner. You like to create high-quality content that is driven by insight and enhanced by extraordinary storytelling. You will be a highly motivated individual who is looking to gain experience in the content space. The ideal candidate will be:
- A talented content producer with experience in short-form storytelling in a range of topics
- Passionate about creating change and harnessing social media for good
- Positive and proactive when faced with a challenge
- Ready to contribute fresh, new ideas to enhance RIISE’s social media presence
- Able to balance multiple projects at once
- Able to identify and execute on key social media and content trends
- Proficient in third-party social media scheduling platforms
- Proficient in reporting and analytics platforms (Google Analytics preferred)
- Knowledgeable about CMS and CRM platforms
- Knowledgeable about the use of social media from a business perspective
- A clear and concise communicator and a confident presenter
- Grammatically astute
At RIISE, we’re taking a different approach to climate change. Our workplace culture is also unique. We believe that a business should give as much as it gets from its employees. Like all talent that join our team, we not only support but also encourage the growth and development of your extraordinary skills. Learn more about RIISE’s ethos and values at https://riise.world/about.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Elizabeth Roberts
- Contact Email: email@example.com