Melbourne - Northern Suburbs
Posted 27 Nov 2018
Closes 27 Dec 2018
The Township is a digital-first agency that delivers brand, content and digital strategies for our clients to drive their business goals. We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic all-rounder to create original, on-brand content across FMCG, lifestyle, beauty, tech and more. You will be supporting the implementation of digital strategy and driving the look, feel and personality of well-known brands across multiple channels for our clients. You know a thing or two about ‘getting the shot’ for Instagram and can create Facebook content you’d intuitively tag your friends in.
Work closely with the Creative Director to produce content for social, digital and print media across multiple clients and industries. This will cover content creation of social media posts, blogs, eDMs, catalogues, including photography and styling, GIFs, videos, in-store banners and more. Develop, plan and create social media imagery and copy for content calendars. Work with brand and design teams to produce display/advertising creatives for digital channels.
Collaborate and liaise with our talented account management and design teams to ensure all content developed is relevant, engaging, on-brand and delivered in a timely manner.
Identify trends to implement into content development in order to support internal and external brand objectives.
Support the Creative Director across key campaigns and projects, working together to ensure all t’s are crossed and i’s are dotted when creating strategy and concepts for bespoke campaigns.
You will need:
- A creative spark and ability to execute your ideas through imagery, words, design and short videos.
- Passion for content ideation and execution across social, digital and print media.
- Keen eye for product styling and photography.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to embody a diverse range of brand voices and personalities.
- Demonstrated experience in producing bulk social media content.
- General understanding of creative marketing concepts and digital audiences.
- A strong grasp on social and digital platforms, and the content required to support relevant activity.
- Intermediate Photoshop capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you know your “there”,” their” and “they’re”s).
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent (personal content creation and distribution, freelancing, internships, etc.)
- A killer playlist to contribute to the office stereo.
Please apply with resume and cover letter. Feel free to link/attach previous work you’re proud of!
- Contact Name: Alice Brown
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.