Content Marketing Manager
Posted 22 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
Audience Republic helps events sell more tickets.
Our customers are some of the largest (physical & virtual) events in the world — featuring artists like Justin Bieber, Post Malone, Elton John, RUFUS DU SOL, ODESZA, Flume, Marshmello.
We are fast growing technology startup in B2B SaaS, and have raised $3.3M from investors. Our team is based across Sydney, Los Angeles, London and Taiwan.
✅ What will you do?
- Create content for all stages of our marketing funnel (both acquisition and customer marketing)
- Write articles, create infographics & videos
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Use analytics tools like Google Analytics to optimise content to drive outcomes (revenue)
- Create written and video case studies to showcase our customer stories
- Create assets to support our sales team
- Manage our social media channels across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Create and manage our podcast
✅ You are someone who is
- Experienced in content marketing for B2B SaaS, min 2 years
- An excellent writer and loves writing articles yourself, without needing to rely on freelance writers
- A great understanding of inbound marketing and SEO
- Has an excellent eye for design and is able to create eye catching social graphics, infographics, marketing decks and ads
✅ Why you will love it here
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- You will work with a CEO who understands the importance of marketing
- We use the absolute BEST software, tools & equipment to do our job
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- Your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – not just marketing but across product, sales and customer success