Content Marketing Assistant
Posted 21 Mar 2019
Closes 20 Apr 2019
Are you passionate about the web? Candlefox is a rapidly growing education marketplace designed to assist people in finding career happiness. We’re looking for a dedicated, skillful writer to help boost our onsite content. As a young and growing company, you’ll become an integral part of our development. As a Content Marketing Assistant, you’ll be responsible for creating and uploading engaging content for our careers hub, which provides information on career outcomes, resources, study tips, and industry information.
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy writing and have a keen interest in this area. Passion, dedication, and flexibility are all welcomes skills. Previous experience in a freelance or writing job is also preferred.
What You’ll Do
• Analysing and editing web content
• Uploading content and formatting it on our websites
• Liaising with the marketing and product team
• General administration tasks
• Collaborating and working with our external content writers
Desired Skills and Experience
• A graduate student with a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Media or Journalism
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of SEO and digital marketing
• Comfortable and interested in technology and the web
• Able to learn technical skills, such as coding
• Attention to detail and editing copy
• Enthusiastic, honest and hardworking
• Comfortable working in a fun, casual and collaborative environment
If this sounds like you, please contact [email protected] with your resume and cover letter!
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.