Posted 29 Jan 2020
Closes 28 Feb 2020
At Vodafone, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As a Content Manager you will monitor up-to-the-minute customer experience throughout the platforms that are being brought to market by our content partners (Netflix, Stan, Spotify etc.). You will be joining an agile team based in our North Sydney office and will work across Vodafone’s consumer business units.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review potential content for the varying offers that are being brought to market.
- Have a forward view of what’s coming up and what’s potentially going to be ‘hot’ within the Telco market, from multiple perspective, including but not limited to segmentation or generational view.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure initiatives impacting the content space are delivered in line with business requirements and customer experience expectations.
- Proactively recommend solutions and new initiatives to stakeholders.
- Implementing industry best practice in content production that is SEO friendly.
- Support and implement process improvements and efficiencies with content partners.
- Participate in agile rituals, such as daily stand ups, planning meetings, retrospectives and showcases for the Devices team specifically and all key stakeholders were relevant.
- Leverage current content deals (e.g. Qantas, CAN) for differentiation purposes in Market.
- Assist the devices team as directed by the Head of Devices.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 + years experience in a content role.
- Basic understanding of legal requirements when negotiating contracts.
- Ability to track and interpret basic analytics in order to identify opportunities to increase customer engagement, penetration and conversion.
- Ability to identify opportunities to optimise content to increase conversion and improve customer experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in implementing process improvements/efficiencies.
- Ability to deliver a holistic view of customer experience and editorial voice through diverse digital environments.
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
The future is exciting. Ready?
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone’s Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire’s Personal Information Collection Statement.
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Contact Name: Diana Venardos
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org