Content Editor Intern
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
Success resources is a dynamic and fast paced global events company that promotes the likes of Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki, Grant Cardone and many more. We are seeking an intern for our content department to help them create multiple pieces of content a day.
– A sound knowledge of premiere pro, ability to cut and caption as well as identify most shareable content is a plus
– A demonstrable passion for entrepreneurship and business
– An ability to research trends in a variety of social media platforms
- The position will run for 8 weeks
- all equipment will be provided by Success Resources
- food and travel will be paid at the end of each week. ($30 per day)
- there is no formal qualification that comes with the experience but the successful candidate can expect
- to get valuable insights into how a global events company operates. In particular how social media plays a role in promoting a business.
- They will have an understanding of how to schedule a content strategy around a launch
- How to create content videos for social media using Premiere Pro
- They will be exposed to content from some of the greatest entrepreneurs on the planet
- they will have the opportunity to come to the events and learn from the likes of Richard Branson or Tony Robbins
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and learn how a global organisation operates and could potentially lead to a full time position so if this sounds like something you are looking for then please get in touch.