Content Creator & Copywriter
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Jun 2019
We’re on the hunt for a super-intelligent, creative and highly qualified secret agent that uses words as their chosen weaponry on the business, media and digital battlefield. The position is for a part-time content creator and copywriter at our Brisbane office, where you’ll be surrounded by constant dad jokes, and copious amounts of coffee and friendly faces. This job will be divided amongst our two businesses, Expose Media and MyCityLife.
This position will suit a professional and self-motivated individual who is capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited instruction and tight deadlines. With an excellence in editing and a diverse writing style and personality, our dream teammate will be able to write a range of content, from the corporate end of the spectrum to the creative, fun and witty side too.
We need someone who can analyse and understand audiences and target them specifically through engaging copy, whilst being highly equipped with outstanding research, technical and stylistic writing skills. Priding ourselves on being a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary agency, our chosen candidate will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Write short and extensive copy for a range of platforms and materials such as Facebook Ads, Social Media, Branding Proposals, Websites and Email Communications.
- Be actively involved in developing strategies and content for all clients.
- Collaborate and communicate directly with directors, admin, designers, web developers and digital marketers.
- Proofread and edit all in-house content.
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and consistently meet industry standards.
- Write creative articles for the MyCityLife website.
- Attend media events on behalf of MyCityLife.
- You’ll be given many opportunities to attend media events such as film screenings, fashion shows, art showcases and music gigs and festivals.
- Working in a safe and supportive environment that can extend your skills, experience and knowledge on digital, business and media.
- You will be able to practice and excel your networking skills with media contacts and industry professionals.
- FREEBIES (including PR goodies, media passes, food and drinks etc.)
- You gain a second adopted family.
- Have completed a degree in Journalism, Literary, Media and Communications and/or Creative Industries.
- Previous experience (1 year +) in content creation, copywriting and commercial writing.
- Experience in Umbraco, Adobe Suite is a bonus!
Expose Media is a digital-led creative agency based in Brisbane and Sydney. Our client list spans across ASX companies, government agencies, not-for-profit organisations, SME’s and start-ups in Australia and overseas. Our team is made up of dreamers, deep thinkers and innovators who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
- Contact Name: Hugh Rees
- Contact Email: [email protected]