Posted 21 Mar 2019
Closes 28 Mar 2019
We’re a boutique strategy and content agency based in Collingwood, working with brands across the wellness and lifestyle sectors. We have an exciting opportunity for a communications person who has copywriting and social media experience.
This position will suit a candidate who is keen to grow within a tight team and further develop the fun and productive environment we pride ourselves on. Passion for marketing, digital and trends in the space is a must, as is experience in building brand awareness, growing engagement across online platforms through strategic content.
Required skills and experience –
– Experience in branded content creation for lifestyle and wellness brands
– Ability to write per brief and ensure copy is relevant and individual to each client
– Ability to conceptualise and articulate ideas for campaigns and content
– Confident with liaising with stakeholders, ability to manage up, keep to deadlines
– Ability to take on board feedback to further refine and improve outputs
– Excellent organisation and time management skills
– Knowledge and interest in digital marketing and communications, as well as a desire to learn and grow in this industry
– Liaising with clients, managing expectations and pitching to new and current clients
– Writing copy for editorial calendars for different clients
– Writing blog and website content
– Working alongside photographers and other creatives to deliver to brief and to budget
– Engaging with branded social media channels to achieve business objectives
– Conceptualising and pitching content and influencer campaigns
– Assisting with the promotion of the Nitty Gritty brand and helping us out with our socials.
All in all we’re looking for someone who’s excited to learn, has excellent communications skills. If you’re keen to demonstrate your passion for the fast moving world of digital and marketing, particularly pertaining to wellness, FMCG and ecommerce trends.
A little bit about us;
We’re a boutique agency situated in the heart of Collingwood. Nitty Gritty was established in 2012 and we work alongside beauty, wellness and FMCG brands. We pride ourselves on a fun environment, that is easy going yet focused on delivering a great job for our clients.
Sound good? Get in touch – [email protected]
- Contact Name: Kat Cazanis
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.