Posted 9 Jan 2019
Closes 24 Jan 2019
Hello potential person.
We’re Australia’s largest independent entertainment company, providing a range of services for artists all over Australia and the globe. And we’re looking for an in-house, music-loving content creator to join us.
Does your resume or cover letter says things like?
- “loves embracing new technologies, including social media”
- “loves to push creative concepts and come up with new ideas”
- “attention to detail” and “tech savvy”
- “can work to deadlines and across multiple projects”
- “the ability to deliver creative solutions on brief”
- “a team player but also works well independently”
- “loves challenges” and “flexible”
If you like tickets to gigs, dogs, a good laugh, and working hard with others who are as passionate as you, then please apply with your portfolio on hand. The successful candidate will join our fast-growing, innovative team, working across our record label and touring divisions.
- Create engaging content for use in mixed media communications across Mushroom brand assets and Mushroom artist (label and live) assets, including but not limited to interactive content, gifs, video, and images for social media, digital, and print platforms.
- Develop and produce engaging EDM communication, including but not limited to, video e-cards, visual engagement communications, and more.
- Develop, edit, and produce engaging imagery for use in artist campaigns to media and direct-to-consumer communications.
- Conceptualise and work with various Mushroom teams and artists to develop engaging proactive and reactive campaign plans and content.
- Working with live events, planning and capturing content to be utilised for supply and engagement of media and the public.
- Presenting concepts and reporting on performance to stakeholders.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years working in a professional environment in a content creation role.
- Graphic design skills, including photo editing skills on Photoshop, for still, animation, and motion graphic content.
- Strong video editing skills with an understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud apps, such as Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects or equivalent.
- Knowledge of codecs, image types, frame rates, resolutions, and digital workflows.
- Strong understanding and interest in various social media platforms, and how specific content types work with each platform.
- Awareness and interest in social media video production trends across all digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise, working across multiple briefs, projects, and timelines.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in production plan/schedules.
- Ability to work independently within a team.
- Demonstrable experience of developing engaging content ideas.
- Great information and visual design skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates that.
- A flair for social platform copywriting is preferable.
- A passion for and knowledge of music.
- Experience editing music performance content, desired but not mandatory.
- A degree in Film, Communication or a related field is desired but not essential.
- Good at making jokes and/or listening to them.
Applications close @ 5.00pm AEDT Thursday 24 January 2019.
Please include a cover letter, CV and importantly a link to your portfolio so we can check out your terrific skills (minimum three examples across various disciplines). Applications without portfolios will not be accepted.
Applications by those with a permanent Australian working visa only please.