Content Coordinator (12 month contract)
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 11 Oct 2018
Closes 10 Nov 2018
At FOX SPORTS Australia we strive to make every sporting contest better by taking sport fans closer to the game. As an employer we encourage you to step up and make your own confident mark.
To support us in our journey to deliver the greatest sporting moments through our suite of products and productions, we are looking for a Content Coordinator to join our Content Acquisitions and Sports Partnerships team on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
What will you do?
The Content Coordinator will be the first point of contact for our Content Acquisitions team and will be responsible for managing the workflow for the team to ensure the timely delivery of content to our viewers.
We are looking for a self-starter to:
- Provide assistance to Content Coordination Manager as directed
- Coordinate stakeholder requirements for delivery and integration of content with internal departments including product, marketing, sales, acquisitions and technology
- Coordination of creative assets from partners and federations for posters and images within OTT platform
- Data entry of new content as soon as rights and schedules are confirmed
- Work with the OTT scheduling team to manage the implementation of the OTT rights management system including setting rights, obligations and operating rules for the product
- Notify OTT programming and scheduling teams of all details relating to all newly acquired, or updated, content
- Maintain knowledge of all new and current Acquisitions including associated scheduling obligations/requirements
- Assist with research and identify new content opportunities including live, delayed, long form, short form and evergreen content
- With a detailed understanding of our content, act as the daily contact for fielding content related questions from internal departments including marketing, contact centre, programming and scheduling
- Support the Content Acquisitions team where necessary in acquiring and delivering content
- Administration requirements as directed
What is your experience?
Your background will ideally come from an environment where you’re organisational and multitasking skills are constantly being challenged. Your ability to identify opportunities and define processes will be key in this role. Demonstrated experience in a high volume environment dealing with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external is essential, as will your outstanding verbal and communication skills. Most importantly we love what we do, we embody our Game Plan and values, and want you to be part of them too.
The extras on offer
- A great employee benefits program, with access to a variety of staff perks, discounts and programs
- An autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art-premises easily accessible by trains and buses
How to apply
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join Fox Sports during an exciting period of growth and development, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the link below.
No recruitment agencies please