Content & Community Specialist - ANZ
Posted 3 May 2019
Closes 1 Jun 2019
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- [email protected]
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Want to work with class leading powersports products?
- Want to be the face of community management in ANZ and help the organization set a bench mark for content and community management at BRP?
- Want to create exciting content which is seen across the powersports market?
If you answered yes to the above questions – then read below!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and structure the ecosystem of content creation for all BRP brands, along with Dealership needs through a network of content creators, influencers & ambassadors.
- Work closely with the Brand Advisors and global stakeholders to contribute to the development of local content within a consistent and valuable content strategy
- Linked with BRP’s yearly brand plans, identify and evaluate channels and content creation opportunities that may be used for promotional and branding purposes, then build a roadmap accordingly.
- Brief, Supervise or Produce content from start to finish
- Develop digital campaign, social media content & traditional artwork assets for all BRP brands, events, social media channels according to strategy & business needs.
- Supervise content deployment across all channels (social, web & traditional channels)
Content promotion & community management
- Leverage content on relevant (owned and earned) offline and online channels as well as through our partner ecosystem. Ensure an engaging and unique interaction strategy with our customers.
- Drive, promote and monitor our brand community; Manage and maximize user generated content through social media
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and ensure collaboration with Aftersales and global stakeholders
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University degree in Marketing, Media, Communication or Graphic Design preferred
- Proven portfolio of content creation in both videography & still photography
- High level of knowledge across the Adobe Editing suite.
- Proven experience in community management
- Contract & Relationship management experience preferred
- Contact Name: Annie Julien
- Contact Email: [email protected]