Social Media Content Creator
Posted 24 Sep 2021
Closes 24 Oct 2021
- Lead digital content creation & social media strategy & execution for Collective Hub x Lisa Messenger
- Work alongside one of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs
- Flexible working arrangement including work from home
We are seeking the ultimate marketing powerhouse, an experienced content creator/digital marketer with a proven ability to think strategically in a fast paced, fluid space. You will be the calm amongst the storm, unflappable at all times. Lisa is supercharged and moves quickly, to elevate her brands you need to remain one step ahead of the digital game and bring some magic! We are seeking a proactive creative who has their finger on the pulse of industry trends and insights, knowing when the algorithm has changed and exactly how to boost engagement. To nail this brief, you must be an experienced graphic designer with impeccable attention to detail and excellent content photography and videography skills.
This role is not for the faint hearted, responsible for developing and implementing digital assets and content strategy across an impressive portfolio, you will need the energy, drive and determination to deliver each and every time. Working alongside our Brand Manager you will embrace opportunity and provide value wherever you can. You will be confident and happy to work autonomously within a strong, high-performing team. Your key focus will be to create content across multiple channels to fulfil Lisa’s mission and that of Collective Hub, to support entrepreneurs and start-ups. The sky’s the limit and anything is possible!
- Creating digital marketing strategies to inspire, ignite, acquire, retain and engage a community
- Copy writing, photography, videography and editing of both video and audio files
- Community management and building audiences with attraction initiatives
- Determining appropriate channels to reach target audiences
- Thinking laterally and slicing and dicing exciting content across multiple formats
- Spending hours on social media looking at the latest trends to stay ahead of the curve
- A hunger for the start-up scene and a dedication to continued growth and development
- Social Media: design and create graphics and gifs, working with the Brand Manager and CEO to optimize digital strategy and schedule. Maintain all Collective Hub social handles and communities.
- Copy Writing: ability to write copy for EDM’s, social and digital assets and print media from time to time. Journalistic background helpful.
- Videography: shoot and edit product reels and videos for website and social platforms, creating promotional stop motion videos.
- Lead the video content creation across IGTV, Reels & TikTok. Research and remain informed on industry trends, ensuring you are able to proactively maximise opportunities.
- Photography: Style, shoot and edit flat-lays and product placements. Upload imagery to the website, ensuring UGC photos and videos are current.
- EDM’s: Create multiple weekly emailers and bespoke promotional editions. Create colour schemes and titles in Adobe Suite, write copy under the direction of the Brand Manager, work with the CEO on editors’ letters, upload links and imagery, send and monitor.
- Marketing Materials: Effectively manage the development of media kits, speaker showreels and other marketing materials
- Research: New market trends, new technologies, competitor activity and industry best practices across lifestyle and women’s media
- Other projects in development: as required
- Shopify, Klaviyo, Kjabi (advantagious)
- All social platforms
- Proven experience shooting, editing and creating videos, photographs and motion graphics for digital channels, preferably for products, with an iPhone or camera
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc)
This superstar will report directly to the Brand Manager. This role provides the freedom of working from home, with the successful candidate based in Sydney in order to attend shoots and be onsite when required. A competitive salary is on offer with an immediate start available for the successful digital leader. We would love to hear from you if this role lights you up and you have the ambition, skills and experience we are seeking. Please email your CV, cover letter and protfolio to email@example.com, highlighting exactly why you want the opportunity to take on this position and what you would bring to the role. Applications close 11 October 2021