Consumer Lifestyle Account Executive
Posted 23 Feb 2021
Closes 23 Mar 2021
Leading independent lifestyle agency Liquid Ideas has many passions but great people, food and drinks are in the agency’s DNA. We’re on the look-out for an Account Executive with a passion for lifestyle brands, drinks, wine and hospitality to join the team based in our new home on Crown Street, Surry Hills.
The brief is simple. Have a great attitude. Understand what is hot and what’s not in the world of consumer lifestyle, food, entertainment and hospitality both here in Australia and abroad. Make the most of your 1-2 years’ experience and enjoy working in partnership with our fantastic clients and awesome team. You’ll work on clever, creative communications campaigns that deliver impact across PR, social media, influencer marketing, content and events.
Our awesome lifestyle clients include Universal Sony, Singapore Airlines and Luna Park. Our drinks and hospitality client mix includes some of the world’s best drinks companies such as Four Pillars Gin, Lion, Pernod Ricard Winemakers, MUMM Champagne, Beam Suntory, Fever-Tree and the award-winning Pt. Leo Estate on the Mornington Peninsula.
We have fun living our values in work and play – Generosity, Hospitality, Curiosity and Clever Creativity are a few. And we’re proud to have one of the best teams and training cultures around.
The Account Executive position will involve:
- Supporting the team on integrated and creative campaigns across publicity, social media, content and influencer relations, including:
- Supporting on media relations campaigns, including assisting in the preparation of media info, releases, content, Q&As, and creative briefs, pitching to media and influencers, compiling media and influencer lists, and preparing media monitoring reports.
- Supporting on social media and content creation, including social listening, assisting with copy/content development, community management, and creating social competitor audits.
- Assisting with events, from developing invite lists and conducting outreach, to supporting with event logistics.
- Helping to mentor and manage interns and their daily tasks, and teaching them fundamental PR, social and content skills.
The successful applicants will have:
- A dynamic, driven and hungry personality
- 12 months minimum consumer lifestyle agency experience working across consumer, drinks, food, wine or hospitality clients
- Genuine passion for PR, social media, influencer marketing, digital and content creation for hospitality, consumer, and lifestyle brands
- A drive to build relationships with consumer, hospitality, leisure and lifestyle media
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Attention to detail and a genuine desire to work to high standards
- A high level of motivation, energy and drive to achieve
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- An undergraduate degree in PR, Communications or Marketing
What can we offer you?
• Working with a fantastic, motivated and fun team in a curiosity and people-orientated culture
• The opportunity to develop and deliver creative campaigns with a great team who believe in the power of communications to drive awareness and business results
• Rewarding client relationships and the opportunity to work in partnership with a range of dynamic clients and industries
• A program of annual training and individual rewards such as professional development and training programs, birthday days off, anniversary loyalty rewards and more
If you have the drive, passion, the smarts and the love of life and a good laugh, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Cleo Posa, General Manager on 0439 700 325.
- Contact Name: Laura Bell
- Contact Email: email@example.com