Marketing and Events Coordinator
Posted 5 Mar 2019
Closes 3 Apr 2019
Join the team at Zambesi.com, an ambitious fast growing EduTech company busy disrupting the education and training space. Zambesi provides people with access to leaders from the world’s fastest growing companies for workshops, training, talks and consulting.
At Zambesi you’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders at Facebook, Google, Canva, Airtasker, Koala, Showpo and more. If you aspire to start your own startup in the future then this is an incredible opportunity for you to work closely with experienced entrepreneurs, learn from amazing industry leaders and help build a fast-growing disruptive company.
You must be dynamic, fast, enthusiastic, organised, reliable, love customer service and passionate about the startup community. Ideally you’ll have engaged in the startup community in some way before. Perhaps you’ve built a side project, helped out at events or worked in a co-working space.
- Liaise with experts and ensure face to face workshops are run smoothly including assisting with expert and room setup
- First line responsibility to manage all Zambesi customer service enquiries in a timely, professional, friendly and engaging way
- Responsible for exceptional customer experience including on boarding of new customers, pre workshop engagement and post workshop feedback and reaching out to customers on new opportunities
- Build Community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Manage online reviews and public comments
- Update the website with new expert profiles, courses and customer review material
- Be happy to be involved and take on new challenges within other areas of the business from time to time to assist the leadership team eg business development, product design, digital marketing, video production
- Be involved and contribute ideas to the overall growth and success of Zambesi