COMMUNITY & CONTENT MANAGER
Posted 12 Mar 2019
Closes 31 Mar 2019
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
– Opportunity to use your social, marketing and content skills to ‘do good work, for brands that do good’ within a purpose-led business
– Working with a small and dynamic team, in which you have the opportunity to own your role and your development within a growing start-up
– Flexible working-environment – 3 days in a co-share office on Sydney’s beautiful northern beaches, 2 days from home
– Pet friendly office – WE LOVE DOGGO’S!
– Uncapped business development monetary bonuses
– Have your birthdays off each year, Friday summer hours, quarterly team activities that gives back to the community, and the ability to be involved in the selection of our pro-bono project each quarter (enabling your to put your passion and purpose to work IRL )
…and this list of benefits grows every month. We are a start-up that values passion, hard work and results. We recognise that we can create the most impact, by working with the best people…and our people are at the core of every decision we make. Sound like you? Let’s do some good work together.
Applications close March 31st.
COMPASS COMMUNITY & CONTENT MANAGER – JOB DESCRIPTION
We’re looking for a super-talented and eager Community & Content Manager to join our team. In this position you’ll be helping us develop, create and manage a wide range of content channels on behalf of both Compass, and our ever-growing portfolio of brands. This will include digital strategy, social media management & implementation, influencer liaison, copywriting across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, EDMs and press releases), EDM database growth strategy, SEO and measurement.
You should have a strong visual aesthetic, way with words and an eye for detail. You will be our in-house digital guru, and we’ll look to you to inform our strategy across all things online.
You should be a lover of words, a catchy headline and a master sub. You will be the custodian of all things written for both Compass and our clients.
We want to work with someone who is switched-on, efficient, is always striving for better results for our clients, and has the confidence and experience to act on behalf of our brands.
We are always looking for people who we can learn from as we always want to be continually developing, both as individuals and as a company.
This role presents an incredible opportunity to play a strong part in the growth of a new and unique marketing brand, with the chance to rapidly grow in your career in digital marketing.
– Community management; ability to act on behalf of multiple brands in the relevant tone-of-voice, in a timely and authentic way
– Schedule creation; develop and implement of social media strategies and schedules to align with our clients marketing objectives across multiple platforms – inc. image selection, copy and creation of assets where necessary
– Optimisation; ability to target and optimise audiences across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
– Influencer liaison; lead the growth and development of client ambassador programs
– Content creation; ability to lead all content across agency, including social, blogs, EDM, Compass opinion pieces and press releases – and the ability to refine and develop based on performance metrics
– EDM & database growth; build EDMs strategy and facilitate execution based on best-practice and performance based analytics (ie. timing, headlines, image selection etc)
– Account management; day-to-day management of clients to ensure that we are continuing refining and exceeding expectations
– Reporting and analytics; Ability to create weekly and monthly reports for both internal and external stakeholders in a way that is both digestible, shows success and the willingness to refine approach to proactively strive for best results
– SEO; An understanding and basic implementational ability to ensure that everything we do is informed by best-practice
– Proposal development; Ability to develop and feed into new client opportunities on a strategic level
– Expertise; Comfortable with suggesting and leading a new strategy with both existing and new clients, as well as a passion and genuine interest in the digital, content and marketing industry developments. Ability to lead both the conversation with the team and our clients about innovation and best practice in the space
– Good vibes, passionate, values-driven and collaborative thinker!
– 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in either agency or brand side marketing team
– A proven ability to write copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. Outdoor, business and ethical experience is a plus. Please provide relevant examples in your Cover Letter
– Relevant examples of a sound knowledge of social media platforms, either personally or behalf of a brand
– Relevant examples of recent work with Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign either personally or on behalf of client of brand
– Experience (or a solid understanding) in a range of digital content tools including; Buffer, Gleam,
– A solid grasp of measurement and the ability to adjust strategies based on analytics
– Understanding of CMS e.g. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace etc
– Highly competent abilities in Campaign Monitor, MailChimp and eDM software
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines
– Attention to detail, strong pride in your work and ability to multi-task
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL