Communications – Stone & Wood
NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 21 Nov 2018
Closes 21 Dec 2018
Born and raised in Byron Bay, we’re proudly independent and local, brewing and bottling our approachable beer in the Northern Rivers of NSW. Our Creative Team bring fresh ideas, specialist skills and a whole lot of positive energy to our communication, branding and marketing strategies.
Exciting things are happening at Stone and Wood, and as we continue to evolve, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Communications professional to join the crew!
Covering public relations, media & relationship management, project managing communication plans & activities, advertising planning, writing online content and supporting community activities this is the role for an energetic and organised individual.
Sound like the job for you? It sure is if you have:
- – Solid experience working in an agency or product marketing context
- – Knowledge and experience working in a communications capacity for food, beverage or relatable products
- – Experience in creating excitement, energy and interest in products/launches etc
- – A passion for beer and our brand!
- – Expertise in building and managing media and partner relationships
- – Great writing skills that align with our tone and style
- – Project management, organisational and coordination skills
At Stone and Wood, we love to look after our people with great benefits, a down to earth culture that makes it fun to come to work and lots of opportunities to socialise and bond with like minded peeps!
Take a look through our website to see what makes us tick, then jump onto the Work With Us section of our site to apply or send your application to [email protected]
Please include a 1 page cover letter that explains why you are the right person for this role, our team and for the Stone & Wood brand. We would also like to see some samples of printed or digitally published writing included with your application – 3-4 pages max please!
- Contact Name: Elise Skinner
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.