Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 24 May 2019
Closes 23 Jun 2019
NAC Media Group is a full service strategic communications agency based in inner Sydney, Australia; offering an integrated mix of strategic brand consulting, media relations, marketing, advertising placement, digital and events.
NAC Media Group is seeking an experienced, pro-active and exceptional Communications Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in driving brand strategy and client management for leading global / local brands. A strategic, organized and tactical mind frame is essential; the role requires a high level of autonomy, as well as working within a team and the ability to develop supporting staff. High performance of time management and multi-tasking skills are essential for day to day tasks. You will need to thrive working in a fun, fast-paced team environment and industry. Excellent fashion and lifestyle media contacts and relationships are key to the role, combined with an extensive knowledge of the Australian media landscape. A passion for communications and building brands is essential.
NAC Media Group’s clients include a selection of the world’s leading brands: Calvin Klein, IMG – Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia , Maserati, MATCHESFASHION.COM, Sportsgirl, Tiffany & Co, Tommy Hilfiger & The Woolmark Company to name a few.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Implementation of National PR & Communications Strategy, inclusive of media relations (also localising global strategies for global brands)
- Implementation of dynamic and highly detailed events
- Day-to-day client liaison/ account lead and management
- Conducting client work in progress (WIP) meetings
- Management of team members within client portfolio
- Determine a client’s PR requirements and identify new ideas/ opportunities for brand development
- Manage clients budgets on specific projects
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with all media platforms – print, broadcast & digital channels
- National & international media relations strategies and implementation
- Ability to meet client KPIs, inclusive of completing client reporting and analysis
- Providing clients with strategic advice alongside industry movements and competitor developments
- Work closely with Communications Director on client activity and updates
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Five years’ experience in fashion/ lifestyle public relations, communications and marketing industry
- Ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running in a dynamic role
- Comprehensive strategy development and implementation experience
- Experience implementing dynamic communication strategies from global and national brands.
- Client management experience being the direct report and accountability
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in the media, digital and social media landscape
- Strong experience in digital and social strategy, and implementation
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast, dynamic and ability to multi-task
- Strong support to the Communications Director and CEO.
- Strong manager to executives, assistants and the showroom team.
- Experience orchestrating brand events, with an eye for detail
- Ability to develop and implement media matrix’s with direction from Communications Director/ CEO
- Natural networker – well- established relationships with national / international media, influencers, industry
- Excellent written, verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Comprehensive IT skills with Photoshop and InDesign highly desirable
- Contact Name: Kasey
- Contact Email: [email protected]