Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
We’ll be giving you a monster research and drafting project to learn in detail about the current SaaS ecosystem in Australia. This will be your sole task and responsibility, with a provided brief and the support of the in-house marketing coordinator and director in our Brisbane office. Once we are in the draft phase of the report, you will assist in building out a marketing plan and get elbow deep on the rollout of your plan. We’ll give you the freedom to graze your knees in HubSpot and test, apply and report on your learning. It’ll really help you to understand if the Agency life is for you.
Terms of the Internship:
– Tech native who has some understanding (if not experience) in lead generation, CRM’s, content creation and email, in the way a funnel works.
– Intense research skills with a good BS radar
– iMac provided for use in the office
– Travel costs reimbursed
– 3 months unpaid, 1-2 days per week.
– No degree required to apply – personality and experience fit measured
Serious candidates considered for part-time employment on finalisation of internship
Based in Brisbane’s CBD, we’re a SaaS Inbound Marketing Agency focusing on acquisition. If technology makes your heart race faster and gives you sweaty palms, you’re in good company and we’ll get along just fine.
- Contact Name: Rebecca Purcell
- Contact Email: [email protected]