Digital Media Coordinator
Posted 19 Jul 2019
Closes 18 Aug 2019
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business. Our mission is to build scalable, amazing mobile ad formats that work harder and perform better.
We’re a young, fast growing business with every major agency group and the world’s best publishers using our technology. We have a small but strong team of experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech. Our ad formats are now being used in APAC, EMEA and The US by top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, Commonwealth Bank, Mercedes, Pepsi, Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald’s, Nike and so on.
We’ve won numerous industry awards and featured in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Technology Companies as a Rising Star two years running. We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who like to work hard and play hard. We are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands and publishers.
See here for more info: www.playground.xyz/our-story and get a feel for what we do here: https://playlist.playground.xyz/xyz/
We have a role for a Digital Media Coordinator and that’s where you come in.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An all round star to support our growing business. Based in the Sydney CBD office, the role will give you access to lots of areas of the company as you will be working closely with internal sales, design and operations teams as well as with our client’s to ensure superb delivery of our creative ad builds.
You’ll have a positive can-do attitude, be meticulous with detail, love organising, be a super fast learner and be great with customers.
In return you’ll be part of a truly exciting company that’s on a phenomenal trajectory, work with and be mentored by industry leaders, get a start in an exciting industry and grow your skillset in many new ways. You’ll have lots of fun along the way too.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
- Production management – act as the producer of creative builds, liaising with the design team to bring our clients creative vision to life while managing strict production timelines and ensuring standards are met.
- Assist in prioritising our design studio tasks and make recommendations around creative best practices to customers.
- Create sales orders and share team updates.
- Create presentations, case studies and sales materials where necessary.
- Stay in touch with our customers as appropriate.
- Update internal and external wiki pages.
- Help customers troubleshoot any issues using our studio tool and use our internal platforms to create ad serving tags and help.
- Assist with campaign screenshots for customers.
- Any other office related admin.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- University educated – this role is open to graduates
- Analytical with amazing attention to detail
- Able to deliver things on time
- Perfect english, writing skills etc
- Personable, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Media/marketing experience a plus
- Basic photoshop skills a plus
- Fast learner and adaptive
- Team player
- Great attitude!
SALARY AND BENEFITS: TBD based on candidate
TO APPLY: Send a CV to [email protected] with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.
- Contact Name: Scot Liddell
- Contact Email: [email protected]