CLIENT MANAGER | GROWTH STRATEGIST | 12 WEEK MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Posted 5 Jun 2019
Closes 5 Jul 2019
SICK OF JOBS THAT REQUIRE ‘MARKETING EXPERIENCE’?
As a fast growing media agency located in Surry Hills we have an exciting opening for a junior Growth Manager.
We help our clients grow through innovative digital marketing strategies – which is where you come in! Working with online advertising and social media, this is the ideal role for anyone with strong customer service skills looking to kick start their career in marketing.
You will be working directly with clients and brands providing insights and support to help them achieve their business goals. As an integral part of their success you won’t be carrying coffees or searching for left-handed screwdrivers in this internship.
This is a hands on role perfectly suited to turning your passion into a lifelong career. Ready to make a difference? Let’s chat!
What We Offer:
- Office In Surry Hills Close To Public Transport
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Well-Stocked Beer Fridge
- Young, Professional, Energetic Team
- Lively Work Environment
- Ongoing Training
- Jurassic Park 2 on DVD!
You will be trained in the following:
– Onboarding new clients.
– Monitoring and managing client relationships.
– Focusing on rapport building and client retention.
– Providing regular and on time reporting to clients.
– Presenting internally to the company about successful campaigns.
You’re A Person With:
– Excellent customer service skills.
– A strong interest in digital marketing.
– 2+ years in customer service roles.
– Self-motivated, driven and committed.
However, personality is more important than experience. So if you’re ready to begin a career in marketing and want to learn from established industry professionals, get in touch!
This internship is unpaid initially, but there is opportunity for full-time employment following your training and for the right candidate. Our Internship meets the criteria of Fair Work Australia. We are also flexible for study and exam times, for absences.