Casual Sales Associate
Posted 15 Nov 2019
Closes 15 Dec 2019
Theory is a company, a concept, an aesthetic, a lifestyle.
Theory was founded in 1997, known as a pioneer in the contemporary fashion market. Theory founder Andrew Rosen was the first to introduce stretch fibre in traditional wool suiting fabrics, revolutionizing the fashion market.
Theory is always interested in meeting talented individuals who can contribute to the future success of the brand. Ideal candidates will have passion and drive to represent a brand with a trusted standard in quality and integrity.
We are looking for Sales Consultants to work in our Flagship concession stores in David Jones Bourke Street and our up and coming David Jones Chadstone location. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in fashion, be able to deliver a premium customer experience and assist in maximizing store sales.
- Previous experience as a Retail Sales Professional
- Exceptional personal presentation & communication
- Outstanding sales & customer service skills & a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Capable of assisting in store operations & inventory management
- Maintenance of high visual merchandising standards
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Be part of an international brand with growth in Australia
- Small team with direct support from Head Office
This is a unique opportunity to work with premium product for someone who appreciates fashion and wants to be part of growing an International brand. If you are interested in applying please provide a cover letter and copy of your CV.
Only applications that have direct fashion retail experience will be responded to.