Casual Dispatch Assistant
Posted 28 Sep 2021
Closes 28 Oct 2021
By Charlotte is now seeking a selection of Casual Dispatch Assistant’s to join the Customer Care Department. The Casual Dispatch Assistant’s will support the brand in online order management throughout the busy Christmas period.
This is a fixed-term position, set to commence in October and will be contracted until the end of January 2022. Dispatch Assistant’s will be offered 3 – 5 days per week in a Monday to Friday capacity during the office hours of 8am – 5pm.
As a By Charlotte Dispatch Assistant, you assist in creating an omni-channel experience by offering care and attention to detail in online and wholesale order processing. You support the By Charlotte business by assisting in picking and packing orders with a personalised and tailored touch that follows the dispatch checklist and brand expectations
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally, you will have prior experience in a dispatch environment or a similar position
- Experience in a high-volume environment will be looked upon favourably
- You will have strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- This role requires Monday- Friday availability and the flexibility to pick up ad-hoc, same-day shifts
- This role requires full availability throughout the months of November, December and January to support peak trade period. Candidates with unavailability throughout this period will not be considered for the role
- A proven track record of productivity in customer care
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist in creating an omni-channel experience that is personalised and true to the By Charlotte brand by following the personalised dispatch procedures and requirements of the business
- Effectively pick and pack items as per order and manager direction
- Ensure orders are accurately picked and packed with care and attention to detail
- Facilitate meticulous quality control practices across all orders
- Package customer orders with love and care and ensure packaging stations are replenished and full
- Ensure all desks and work stations are clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Assist in general office tasks as requested and required
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Lauren Dick
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org