Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
Habit is a leading music marketing agency with a focus on delivering big results in publicity, radio, and digital.
At Habit, we’ve worked with a range of artists and events, including: Gang of Youths, The Strokes, Clea, Sweater Curse, Middle Kids, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, DZ Deathrays, Emma Louise, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, The Kooks, Maroochy Music & Vis Arts Festival and many more.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate individual to join our team as a part-time Campaign Manager to work across a broad range of marketing campaigns.
Ideally this role will be based in Brisbane, however for the right candidate we would consider working remotely.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Buying, monitoring and optimizing media across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Ads and more.
- Liaise directly with the client to create and execute advertising schedules, budgets and timelines.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish, in conjunction with the Director.
- Create and provide regular campaign reports to clients.
- Basic digital asset editing such as photos and videos.
- Oversee Habit social media channel and asset creation.
- Following deadlines and creating campaign timelines.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Insights a must.
- Experience with music marketing, especially tour marketing and advertising.
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads Certification a plus.
- Good knowledge of the music industry, especially new music marketing, tour and album marketing.
- Existing relationships with music industry highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also autonomously and without supervision.
- Excellent computer skills, preferably on Mac operating systems, and various photo and video editing applications.
- Goal orientated and highly motivated to succeed.
- A passion and love for music and working in the music industry.
- Active participant in the local music scene a plus.
- Must love dogs.
This role is part-time, with a minimum of 2 days per week with the expectations this will increase.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your CV with the subject Campaign Manager, a short cover letter, and your 3 favourite Australian music releases of 2019 to: [email protected]
Applications close Wednesday 21st August 2019.