Cambodia Program Director
Posted 3 Dec 2019
Closes 2 Jan 2020
As the Cambodia Program Director, you are responsible for Oaktree’s strategy and partnerships in Cambodia. You report directly to the Head of International Engagement and sit on the International Engagement Leadership Team and Oaktree’s Extended Leadership Team.
As Cambodia Program Director, a typical day might look like:
– Developing and executing Oaktree’s Cambodia strategy with your team;
– Overseeing development and implementation of our youth empowerment project in Cambodia, including financial and project management, monitoring, and evaluation, and conducting an annual in-country review trip;
– Scoping for potential new partnerships and projects in Cambodia;
– Producing case studies or articles on partnerships, projects or project processes;
– Managing your Cambodia team, or recruiting a new team member;
– Establishing external networks with other practitioners working for social change in Cambodia;
– Working with other teams to increase Oaktree’s impact.
What you will get out of it:
– Be given the autonomy to manage Oaktree’s engagement in Cambodia;
– Have the support and training to rapidly develop a broad range of skill sets; including in people and project management, strategy and communication;
– Build extensive personal and professional networks in Australia and Internationally;
– Have a significant impact on the movement to create a more just world.
TIME COMMITMENT: 2-3 days a week | This is a volunteer position
For more information on this role, and for how to apply, head over to https://www.oaktree.org/current_opportunities
- Contact Name: Alex Yang
- Contact Email: [email protected]