Business Development Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 13 Jun 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
Are you sick of selling something that no one really wants? We create premium digital and social content, something EVERY brand now needs, and we have an offering for every budget. We know our niche and what they’re after. All we need now is that like-minded sales extraordinaire to take us out to market and get us in front of the right brands, brands we don’t have access to and you do.
If you’re motivated, love to work with a small but passionate team (of women) and are results driven. We’d love to meet you.
Crybaby is a rapidly expanding creative content agency producing a range of digital and social content with a feminine skew. We are based in the heart of Surry Hills and have incredible clients including L’oreal, Microsoft and Estee Lauder. We are looking for a determined and experienced sales person to join our vibrant team.
If this is you, you’ll enjoy exposure to all facets of the agency, working closely with the 2 founders and will live and breathe the passion and core values of our business.
As Business Development Manager, you will help shape and grow the brand by creating more solid partnerships, growing existing clients and acquiring new business that fit within our core values. You will be a highly skilled professional with a high level of negotiation experience. The person we are looking for will be able to think creatively on their feet to be able to sell the creative services our agency offers.
Reporting into the company directors, you will be chiefly accountable for new client development, strategic partnerships, and account management that ultimately drive sales revenue.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Growth and acquisition ofnew and existing clients to achieve quarterly budgets
- Leadallaspects ofthesalesprocess,whilecallinguponother salesresourcestoassistinsolutiondevelopment.
- Sellsthecompleteofferingofcompanyproductsandservicesto assignedopportunities.
- Develop and build sales proposals to present to client
- Managescustomersimplementationbydirectingcompany implementation resourcesandbymanagingcustomers
- Maintain an up to date CRM resource
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services and update this in systems.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Work efficiently to complete projects within deadlines
- Attend meetings and conferences representing Crybaby
- Diligent in reporting and keeping the internal CRM systems updated to report back to senior management.
- Understand our budgets and what can be achieved by production
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimumfouryearsofmedia or creativesales experience
- Run end to end sales from market mapping, prospecting, presenting, pitching, closing and account management.
- Priortrackrecordofachievement in client development and revenue growthina similar role.
- Regular and up-to-date reporting on sales, revenue, prospects and conversions
- Effectively build and manage client relationships
- Passion for the industry
- Attend networking functions and seminars as required
- High computer literacy, competent in PowerPoint, Excel, CRM systems, Adobe.
- Experience with WIX and Workflow Max favourable
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrate passion and live and breathe the company values
- Work collaboratively with the broader team
ENVIRONMENTALJOB REQUIREMENTSAND WORKINGCONDITIONS
- Candidates must have the appropriate visas to legally work in Australia
Work flexibility, travel and a competitive salary and commission structure form part of this role.
If this sounds like you and you are eager to learn more about our business get in touch!
- Contact Name: clare alstin
- Contact Email: [email protected]