Business Development Coordinator
Posted 26 Mar 2019
Closes 25 Apr 2019
2hats is a Sydney based startup that launched in 2018. Joining 2hats is an opportunity to influence the future of work and innovate student pathways. Through our technology we’re creating industry skills training that qualifies students for flexible, entry level positions. You’ll have a direct impact on the business and have a key role in our growth and success.
- We’re a team of seven, working from our “talent incubator” – a renovated warehouse in Surry Hills.
- We’re from diverse backgrounds and we value individuals who bring unique perspectives to the table in favour of innovation.
About the role
We’re looking for an individual with drive to develop 2hats connection with students and drive their success.
. This requires:
- Effective communication and confidence liaising with our internal team and students.
- Strong written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- This role would suit a current student (probably part-time) and willing to commit to four days per week or a recent grad (0- 2 years experience).
The 2hats Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Support the sales team to match students with work opportunities.
- Recommend 2hats courses to disqualified candidates for upskilling
- Promote 2hats to students both via email and over the phone.
- Student Acquisition – working with university societies and careers teams so drive growth
- Continuously look for new ways and utilise data to improve our processes.
Our team is a mix of talented students who live out our vision – working and studying as well as full-timers passionate about innovating and re-inventing the recruitment process entirely. We’re a supportive family who are bonded by the common goal to be trailblazers, transforming career pathways for students!
$55k base comm, OTE $80k
We offer competitive remuneration, as well as:
- Flexible work policy
- Work closely with co-founders and with other business functions.
- Gym membership for full-time staff
Email directly to [email protected]
1. Send us your resume
2. and a short introduction of yourself and what drives you to do business development, you have a choice of either using written format or upload a video. (video is preferred). We are always looking for innovative people, individuals who can think outside the box, feel free to be creative in this part.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.