BRAND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 2 Feb 2019
Closes 4 Mar 2019
BRAND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Full Time, Amazing location in Newport
Salary negotiated depending on experience
We are searching for a talented and creative brand communications manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work closely alongside Kirstin and the marketing team, and will be responsible the creation, management and implementation of campaigns for the Kirstin Ash brand.
This is a creative role with significant responsibility for the brands voice, written content and messaging throughout our social media platforms and campaigns.
Management of PR and social media channels are key responsibilities of the role. We are seeking someone who has had excellent experience in managing brand Instagram pages and who has a high level of understanding and expertise with social media.
As a business we offer a positive and motivating work environment. Our studio is situated in a beautiful location in Newport, overlooking the water with amazing views and natural light. Working alongside a creative team of people in a great environment.
- Work alongside the marketing team to create a marketing calendar and implement campaigns
- Liaise with the marketing team to optimise campaign content based on performance analytics
- Assist with photoshoot logistics, liaising with stylists, photographers and talent for campaigns
- Prepare content for email campaigns
- Assist in content creation across our website including homepages, banners and popups
- Manage all social media for Kirstin Ash, including Facebook and Instagram
- Create copy for all social media posts conveying the voice of the brand
- Have a flair for image selection to create a beautiful feed on brand
- Schedule content for both platforms
- Work alongside the graphic designer to create engaging Instagram stories
- Work to improve engagement
- Writing is an extremely important role in this job. You have to be able to be the voice of the brand and write copy across all platforms including;
- Press releases for new collections
- Social media content
- All website copy
PR / INFLUENCER PROGRAM
- We are looking for someone with existing experience in working with influencers to grow our following and build engagement around the Kirstin Ash brand
- Arrange gifting and promotions with influencers
- Research influencers and bloggers that are a good fit with the brand
- Seek opportunities to collaborate to grow the brand globally
- Manage the relationship with our PR companies. Prepare samples, displays, press releases
- Work alongside the marketing team to come up with regular content and ideas for an interesting and engaging journal
- Write copy, assist with image selection and content ideas
- Photography skills to create flat lay shots for social media would be beneficial, but are not essential.
- Minimum 3-5 years full time experience
- Degree in journalism, mass communications or marketing (or equivalent)
- Prior experience in fashion, accessories or with a lifestyle brands desired, but not essential
- Understanding of digital marketing and analytics
- Experience in ecommerce
- Creative eye and flair for fashion, jewellery and creative design
- Experience / holds connections in PR, social media and fashion
If you believe you have the experience and attributes we’re looking for in this role, please email [email protected] with the following:
- A bit about yourself
- Your resume
- Examples supporting the relevant experience above
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Bruce Ash
- Contact Email: [email protected]