Boutique Retail Assistant
Posted 19 Mar 2019
Closes 5 Apr 2019
A well-established Melbourne label.
Shops in prime Melbourne locations: CBD and Richmond.
We are currently looking to take on a driven and enthusiastic person.
Experience in retail (in Australia) is important but not essential.
You will be responsible for all day to day operations of the retail store including customer service, visual merchandise and inventory management and replacement, all this whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Establish and maintain strong communication channels and relationships with Management
- Great customer service
- Keep up with basic operational standards including Housekeeping & Visual Merchandising
- Learn about the shop Products, operations and standards
- Experience in retail apparel store preferably in Australia
- Proven capability with Customer service.
- Be able to work in busy environment
OTHER SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Ability to multi-task.
- A passion for customer service.
- Great interpersonal skill is desired.
- A can-do attitude and a desire for continuous learning.
- A love for Traveling and colours.
- Be Available at least 2 days of these 3 days (Mon, Tuesday, Wednesday)
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Employee discounts
- In house training & support
- Boutique events tickets
- An amazing working environment and culture.
- Note: only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.