Posted 20 Jul 2016
Closes 20 Aug 2016
Looking for a publicity role in a fun and fabulous industry? That Effortless Bitch, the style blog, is looking for a contractor to manage the publicity of the blog and brand and expand their social media following and brand awareness. This role requires a person able to travel to Sydney for their interview and one monthly meeting and would be perfect for a PR graduate who has some prior proven experience, or a freelance/part-time publicist looking for a job that can be done from home.
This position requires someone who:
- Has a fabulous sense of humour
- A warm phone and email manner
- Can bring fresh ideas to the table
- Is social media savvy: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Can write a dashing press release
- Understands the ‘That Effortless Bitch’ image and goals
- Feels comfortable reaching high social media goals and has a proven ability to obtain and maintain a high engagement and following.
- Can scout regular publicity opportunities for ‘That Effortless Bitch’ (Obvs!)
Your average tasks will include:
- Ensuring any brands mentioned on the blog are sent a link to the post.
- Create exciting press releases and send to industry journalists, brand managers, etc.
- Secure publicity opportunities.
- Create relationships with suitable influencers and brands who want to guest blog or feature on That Effortless Bitch.
- Propose ideas for future publicity options.
This role is perfect for someone bursting with creativity, who is comfortable taking the reigns and managing the publicity for ‘That Effortless Bitch’.
The suitable candidate must have an ABN and be able to invoice accordingly, should be able to manage their time effectively and needs to be availble one day per week (preferably the same day each week). Please note, applicants with no prior publicity experience will be accepted at this time.
Please ensure you look at ‘That Effortless Bitch’ before applying so that you can understand the type of brand we are.
Please apply through Pedestrian TV or via: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.