Posted 15 Jan 2020
Closes 14 Feb 2020
Elise Garland Public Relations is looking for an experienced Beauty Assistant who has proven experience within the beauty industry. Reporting to the Agency Director and Account Manager, the Assistant is responsible for executing and supporting client programs and projects.
Elise Garland Public Relations specialises in premium fashion, beauty, lifestyle and retail brands. EGPR injects a dynamic quality into all of their PR and communications strategies, developing insightful ways to maximise their clients’ potential. Every publicity and brand building concept is specifically tailored to meet our clients’ objectives through clever strategies and unique ideas.
Beauty is an important division at EGPR. The Beauty Assistant reports to Account Manager and Account Director and is responsible for delivering client programs and results.
- Assist senior management in developing and implementing the monthly account planning and activities
- Identify and place the clients in targeted high-level media and influencer opportunities
- Act as the entry point in the agency to account management
- Manage specific projects independently
- Excellent judgment and ability to solve problems
- Possess strong writing and editing skills: ability to write attention-grabbing media materials, client correspondence, reporting documents, points-of-view strategy documents
- Contribute to public relations strategies and social media, and implement with confidence
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client programs
- Establish strong relationships with knowledge of relevant media and influencers to generate awareness of client products/services/thought leadership
- Develop successful, productive relationships with client contacts
- Understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Supervise interns
- Ability to manage several accounts simultaneously
- Manage billing process and expenses, play key role in budget development/management
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the above on a consistent basis
- Degree qualification in PR or Journalism
- At least one year PR agency experience with a track record in beauty media relations, writing, social media.
- Relevant experience in the beauty industry is essential
- Experience in the Australian market is highly desirable but not essential
To apply, please submit both a cover letter and resume.