Australian Grand Prix Volunteers
Posted 14 Feb 2020
Closes 15 Mar 2020
Volunteers need to be available for rehearsals on:
• Saturday 14th March 2020 from 5:00pm-9:00pm
• Sunday 15th March 2020 from 7:30am-10:00am
Volunteers need to be available for the activation on:
• Sunday 15th March 2020 from 2:30pm-3:30pm (TBC)
As a volunteer, you will be involved with the pre-race entertainment for the National
This is a great opportunity for anyone studying event management or entertainment to
gain hands-on experience at one of Australia’s most prolific motor sporting events.
Volunteers will be responsible for holding a large flag and will walk the flag down the
finishing line before the National Anthem is sung.
You will receive accreditation which acts as a general admission ticket to the event.
In additional, you will be provided with 1x meal voucher on Sunday and an F1 cap only.
Dress requirements are a black t-shirt, black trousers (black jeans are OK) and neat black
flats/sneakers. Volunteers who do not adhere to this dress code may not be able to be a
part of the flag reveal.
Solution Entertainment will review all applications and will contact all successful applicants
on or before March 2nd 2020 and will endeavour to notify those that were not accepted to
participate in the 2020 Australian Grand Prix Flag Reveal.
To gain accreditation for the day, please provide the following details no later than 3PM
February 28th 2020
• Full Name (as it appears on your Drivers Licence / Passport):
• ID type and number (Driver’s License or Passport ONLY- student ID will not be
• Phone Number:
• Headshot (similar to passport photo. No hats or sunglasses to be worn. Please name
your attachment with your -full name 2020 Australian Grand Prix Flag Reveal-)
1. All volunteers will be required to sign an agreement on Saturday 14th March.
2. All accreditations are to be returned at the end of each event.
3. All Volunteers are to be on-site 15 mins before their call time and check in with the
Volunteer Manager – Tim Chew
4. Transport and parking to and from the event will not be covered
5. If you are accepted, you will be given a General Admission pass, however we cannot
guarantee that you will be a part of the flag reveal.
For any additional information or questions, please contact Tim Chew via email on;