Audience Liaison, Festivals
NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 17 Apr 2018
Closes 17 May 2018
Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning virtually all segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 80+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals including Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festivals and Download just to name a few. We also manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agency businesses.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic & capable individual to join the team as Audience LiaisonManager – Festivals, based in our Byron Bay office.
The successful candidate will coordinate all customer/patron enquiries via email and socials in relation to Secret Sounds’ festival inventory. In addition they will be responsible for the management of festival loyalty programs such as Splendour Members, Friends of Falls and any other relevant programs.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Audience Liaison, Festivals:
- Monitor and promptly respond to email / website enquiry channels for all Secret Sounds Festivals;
- Monitor Festival social channels and respond promptly to any general enquiries, comments or private messages in relation to the Festivals;
- Report trends, recurring points of confusion or angst amongst the Festival social media audiences and enquiries coming through via various Festival communication channels;
- Report to manager any recurring enquiries so that communication channels can be updated or clarified;
- Provide information and clarification on aspects of the festivals such as ticketing, line up, timetables, transport, location etc. in response to enquiries;
- Ensure that correct information has been posted via all festival communication channels and immediately work to resolve any incorrect information that may have been communicated / posted;
- Protect the integrity of the Festivals’ Facebook pages and defuse complaints and hostility;
- Develop customer service procedures and standards for dealing with enquiries;
- Manage Crowdfind software for Lost & Found at Festivals, and oversee procedures for Lost Property pre, during and post event;
- Provide briefing notes for Info staff at Festivals;
- Answer all incoming calls to the Byron Bay office;
- Meet and greet visitors at the Byron Bay office;
- Book and receive couriers at Byron Bay office;
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Experience in customer service | customer relations, preferably within the music industry;
- Proven customer service skills and ability to successfully manage challenging situations to positive outcomes;
- High level of computer literacy in Apple Mac and MS Office software and social media platforms;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail is a must;
- An awareness of different stakeholders and an ability to sensitively manage messaging, relationships and situations;
- Reliable, friendly and positive can do attitude;
- A genuine team player, willing to wear any hat as needed;
- Demonstrated passion for music.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to [email protected].
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.