Associate Producer - Live Touring & Events
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 13 Nov 2019
Closes 13 Dec 2019
Century Entertainment Australia produces a large range of events and tours each year with a particular focus on Comedy Festivals, Tours & Events. It is the producing company for the Sydney & Perth Comedy Festivals, Sydney Comedy Store & the Century Venues Group, which includes an iconic suite of venues including the Enmore Theatre, Metro Theatre & Factory Theatre.
As an integral member of the Century Entertainment team, the Associate Producer will contribute to the planning and execution of multiple events throughout the year including, but not limited to; special events for the Sydney and Perth Comedy Festivals, solo and ensemble artist shows at Comedy Festivals across the country plus various national tours & one-off shows, including the Sydney Comedy Festival Touring Showcase.
The Associate Producer will be working within a team of producers and be required to work across any of the following key areas:
Establishment of Event:
- Establish and manage event budgets.
- Communicate with venues, agents & artists.
- Establish & monitor event ticketing.
- Book and manage transport and accommodation.
- Lodge and manage visa applications – where required.
- Confirm and manage technical requirements with venues and suppliers.
Marketing & Monitoring of Event:
- Establish and manage a marketing budget and plan.
- Plan, brief, produce, execute and monitor event marketing and publicity.
- Track ticket sales & manage allocations
Delivery of Event:
- Produce and distribute worksheet and itineraries.
- Ensure the event is a success and goes ahead as planned.
- Be at the event when required.
Settlement of Event:
- Audit and lodge all income and expenditure.
- Create and send event settlements.
The work of the Associate Producer for Century Entertainment is varied, challenging and hands-on, but ultimately exciting and rewarding.
Experience across the following areas is essential:
- At least 2 years working in live events or similar role
- A knowledge & understanding of event ticketing
- Experience in event marketing, including sound knowledge of online and social marketing
- Knowledge of live events (particularly comedy)
- A strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- The ability to follow processes, multi-task and manage large volumes of work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Full Australian drivers licence is desirable
In order to be eligible for consideration you must send all of the following to [email protected] by 5pm, Wednesday 4th December with the subject line: Century Entertainment Associate Producer
1. A cover letter referring to the position descriptions
2. CV or resume
3. An electronic photo of yourself