Assistant Voice Agent
Posted 8 Nov 2019
Closes 8 Dec 2019
If you have great organisational skills, a delightful phone manner, give attention to detail and enjoy working in the entertainment industry then this job is for you. We have an exciting part time opportunity for an Assistant Agent to join our close-knit team.
You will be required to assist multiple our agents in the representation of voice artists.
- Managing actor’s’ schedules
- Organizing submissions
- Helping with phone call overflow
- Finalising bookings with artists’, agencies and studios
- Chasing purchase orders and rollovers.
- Preparing jobs for invoicing
- Ad hoc assistant duties as they arise
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great phone manner
- Fundamental computer skills
- Top-notch organisation skills
- Ability to self-start and work autonomously.
Experience in casting and/ or with audio recording and editing software is a huge plus, but not required.
Part-time hours with flexibility across days, at the equivalent of 22 hours per week. Some flexibility to work additional hours for holiday and sick leave of other staff members.
The position starts Feb 2020.
Applications due by 1 Dec 2019.