Assistant Studio Coordinator
Posted 19 Apr 2019
Closes 19 May 2019
Learn the ropes of the photography industry while working with a team of photographic assistants
Work in a fun & busy studio environment alongside an international team of creative professionals. Join a growing company with great opportunities for career progression.
The Photo Studio is Australia’s largest fashion portrait company with 50+ staff and studio’s in Sydney and Melbourne. Our mission is to inspire diversity in the modelling industry while showing that everybody can look amazing on camera.
We are now looking to expand our team with a part time Assistant Studio Coordinator.
Under the guidance of the Studio Coordinator, the Assistant Studio Coordinator’s role is to work alongside each department to ensure the smooth running of The Photo Studio front of house operation.
View our studio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqUo3CovB5Q
- Maintain an efficient daily workflow to ensure that sessions run smoothly and on-time
- Ensure every client receives a 5-star photoshoot experience
- File management and backup processes
- Be a source of motivation for the assistant team while encouraging growth
- Prior management experience needed
- Must be available weekends and evenings on rotation with the Studio Coordinator (1st Assistant).
- Contact Name: Billy Bennett
- Contact Email: [email protected]