Apparel/Retail Customer Service Representative
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 10 Aug 2018
Closes 9 Sep 2018
MARCS and David Lawrence are synonymous for affordable luxury. Never compromising on fit, fabrication or style. We pride ourselves on embracing the individual and celebrating ones authentic self.
Due to an internal restructure, MARCS and David Lawrence are seeking a Customer Service Representative to promote outstanding customer service within our small but fun team!
Working within the Marketing Team, Answering to the Customer Service Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Answer customer queries across a range of media; phone, email, mail, facebook and resolve to satisfactory resolution
- Assist in collating, segmenting and structuring customer feedback for reporting
- Attending Trade Meeting to provide feedback on customer service insights
- Work with the stores on out of stock or problem click and collect orders or in-store ordering problems.
- Escalate any repeated product quality issues to buyers and designers
We would ideally love to hear from someone who has relevant customer service experience and has experience on ZenDesk or something similar, However we would consider someone with Retail experience or something with a customer service focus.
The perfect candidate will be able to hit the ground running and make this role their own.
If you have worked with us at MARCS and David Lawrence previously, you are encouraged to apply for this position.
APPLY TODAY by send yoru CV through to [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.