Animator/Motion Graphics Artist
Posted 10 Oct 2019
Closes 9 Nov 2019
COBA is seeking a talented Motion Graphics Animator (2D) to join our creative team. The successful candidate will work closely with colleges to develop compelling ideas and deliver educational videos for maximum engagement at the highest standard of quality. Candidates must have a track record of professional, contemporary, creative videos and a desire to help production in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
S/he will be based on the Gold Coast and comfortable with working from home. Very flexible in working hours & days required for this role – let us know what you want (ideally 20+hrs/week). Potential to become full time.
Who Is COBA?
COBA is a boutique production company on the Gold Coast, specialising in engaging educational resources & eLearning for the training industry. Every video we create is owned by us, so you never have to deal with frustrating requests/changes from clients.
Design and animate motion graphics videos
- Work with Producer to determine the appropriate style based on project needs
- Conceptualise, research, create and coordinate illustrations that best represent a concept visually
- Establish templates and other workflow processes to scale implementation of motion graphics to future videos
- Work on additional concurrent projects as they arise
- Demo reel of previous motion design work is required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred but not necessary)
- Master of After Effects & Illustrator
- Bonus points for any additional skills around Illustration and/or storyboarding, live action editing (Premiere), 3D animation
- An excellent eye for composition, timing and storytelling
- Ability to articulate creative vision and evaluate the quality of creative products
- A creative mind and desire to push the envelope and innovate
- Positive, collaborative demeanour with a solutions based attitude
- Able to take direction from Producers and welcomes constructive criticism to improve his/her product
Sound like you? We would love to meet you!