Allocator Sales Analyst
Posted 21 Mar 2019
Closes 20 Apr 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and hardworking individual to join our Buying and Planning team as an Allocator Sales Analyst. This role will be responsible for overseeing Seafolly stock allocation and management throughout the business.
As an Allocator Sales Analyst for Seafolly, your role will be busy – sometimes crazy busy! We are looking for:
- Someone who is organised to manage stock and ensure it is allocated to the right stores and replenishment is maintained;
- Someone who is analytical and can interpret performance data of stock through all channels and can make decisions on what is working and what is not;
- Someone who is a great communicator and can be the key contact for our production, buying, planning and retail teams;
- Someone who is detail orientated and system savvy to manage monthly reporting and metrics;
- Someone who can think quick on their feet to identify opportunities to increase sales;
Who is the best person for this role?
You will be an analytical, numbers person with a real knack for problem solving. Ideally you will come from a retail background with at least 2 years experience in a similar role. This role will give you fantastic exposure to behind the scenes of an iconic brand and accountability to make an impact!
Why join Seafolly?
- You will work for an iconic swimwear brand created in 1975, here in Australia
- You will be offered generous employee discounts and benefits
- You will work close to fantastic cafes in Alexandria
- You will work with a team of people who bring swimwear to life for our customers!
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.