Posted 24 Feb 2021
Closes 26 Mar 2021
WE’RE A CREATIVE AGENCY WHO SPEAK RETAIL.
The Creative Nursery is creatively driven and outcome focused.
We consider ourselves both Australian and New Zealand locals with the likes of QIC, JLL, CBRE, Vicinity Centres, Jen Corporation, Fortius Funds Management and Oyster Property Group all part of our tribe.
Having expanded across a 22 year period, our values haven’t changed but our offering is now all grown up.
Design, marketing, branding, photography and campaign management is at the heart of what we do and we take a pragmatic approach to help businesses thrive in unpredictability.
No idea is too big or too small. We support our clients through thoughtful design and marketing at both a centre level and direct with brands. Whether it be for a redevelopment project or an everyday marketing campaign, we are there at every step, from idea to execution.
They say it’s about who you know and our team consists of some pretty cool people, even if we do say so ourselves. We are a group of creatives who specialise in content creation, graphic design and strategic marketing, both above and below the line.
As our latest Agency Assistant, you’ll play a key role in supporting the rest of the team to deliver some pretty awesome marketing campaigns.
This role has the potential to move into a hybrid marketing and agency account management role. There is traditional agency account coordination (across both print and digital) but you’ll also be coordinating and assisting on a range of marketing projects including advertising, website and content creation, social media, event activations, photoshoots and branding.
The role is fast-paced and challenging, so for you to be successful in this role, it is key that you can adapt and manage multiple projects at a time, have impeccable communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders, and are able to self-manage your time.
A day in the life will look like:
- Create, write and manage social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Create, write and manage marketing activities across EDM’s, blog posts, influencer campaigns etc
- Seek print and supplier quotes
- Effectively manage your time to ensure that projects are managed within project timelines and budgets
- Prepare account service-related documents such quotes, invoices, proposals and end of campaign reports
- Participate and support team members with photoshoots and events
- Other adhoc activities as required
- Collaborating with the team on marketing strategy
- Providing administrative support
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
- General office duties
- Managing and booking travel
- Support leadership team and act as their PA
- Confident to learn, speak up and manage your time
- Have excellent time and project management skills to ensure projects are delivered to brief, on time and on budget – and be able to speak up if anything changes
- Have a positive, proactive attitude and be the type of person clients and agency staff love to work with. We don’t tolerate egos and like to work with smart, capable people who bring good energy to the studio every day
- Keen to learn and open to feedback
- Confident in taking ownership of tasks
- Takes initiative, thinks ahead
- Loves social media, copywriting and coming up with marketing campaigns
- Minimum 1 years experience working in an agency
- Attention to detail is an absolute must!
- An understanding of the creative process or communications agency or client-side experience
- The drive and energy to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to respond and interpret briefs
- Briefing designers, freelancers and suppliers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and a thirst to create amazing content
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent initiative, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and be solutions focused
- Ability to work through problems and not stall
- Handle the day to day administration of accounts (workflow control, meetings, estimates) under the direction of the Creative Director and Manager
- A fast learner
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Residents only and please no recruiters.
- Contact Name: Justine Clementi
- Contact Email: email@example.com