Posted 11 Oct 2018
Closes 10 Nov 2018
LEO & LIN is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our fast-growing, friendly & hardworking team based in Alexandria, Sydney. As the nature of this role, the tasks will vary but mainly consist of below:
- Manage inventory (include products, packages & merchandises), pricing and product information
- Update supplier details and maintain records in the system. Keep records of warehouse storage.
- Liaise with relevant personnel to assist with enquiries regarding stock and product information
- Maintain office stationery level and utility bills
- Manage domestic/international logistics, express service (including customer orders) and removalists
- Clean & backup all office printed and electronic documents
- Clean & keep studio tidy
- In charge of customer service email account and reply or connect relevant personnel for smooth customer experience
- Maintain office stationery level
- Copy & printing
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a Support role within an Office Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Shows initiative, has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of computer literacy including advanced Word, advanced Excel and touch typing skills
Your role is not limited to the above and will include a wide variety of other duties. This will change from time to time, and depending on your ambition, your role has the opportunity to grow to include many other responsibilities.
- Contact Name: Zedd
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.