Melbourne - Western Suburbs
Posted 6 Jul 2020
Closes 5 Aug 2020
KLARA COSMETICS/INTERNSHIP / WORK EXPERIENCE
Klara Cosmetics is a dynamic, fashion forward Cosmetic’s company experiencing rapid growth. We therefore have the opportunity for a marketing intern to assist with the day to day running of our marketing department. The marketing intern/assistant will have the opportunity to work on the following key areas:
- Digital marketing and social media marketing
- Merchandising & Photography
- Copywriting and blogging
- Public relations and event management
- Major new product launches
- Market research and emerging trends
- Analytics and data interpretation
- Administrative tasks
- Phone Calls
- Customer Service via email and telephone
The ideal candidate will possess the following
– Completed or near completion of a degree in marketing/business or communications– Keen desire and ambition to take the first steps in their marketing career – Ability to think creatively about marketing strategy – Ability to follow instruction– Intermediate skills in all MS Office Packages– Good written and communications skills
– Skills in design software would be an advantage
This is an experienced based unpaid internship where we will give you the opportunity to develop your marketing skills. It will be casual hours but we do want someone to commit to 1-2 days a week for 3 months.
We are looking for a fashion forward individual who sleeps, eats and breathes fashion and beauty trends. Please only apply if you consider yourself creative and a go-getter.
If your university requires work experience to credit towards your course then we are very happy to comply with this and sign off completed hours.
Looks like this is one of yours.