Posted 3 Nov 2021
Closes 3 Dec 2021
Admin Assistant Job Ad
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a close-knit team of positive, supportive and creative professionals? Look no further!
At Elastic we love creating effective solutions and beautiful work for our clients and we’re on the hunt for a super organised Admin Assistant who’s as flexy and enthusiastic as we are, to join our Sydney team. If this sounds like you then keep reading.
A little about us…
Elastic is a fast-growing independent creative agency with in-house production studios. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we’ve been helping our clients stretch their thinking for 15 years.
Collaborating with our client partners is at the core of how we build ideas and go the extra mile. We work across a varied mix of industries, from FMCG, automotive, pharmaceuticals, construction right through to social causes – and our award winning work engages audiences above or below the line, inward or outward facing, on any platform or device.
As the Admin Assistant for Elastic Studios you will be an important part of the admin team,
your primary role will be to support the Production Manager and general running of the office.
Your role will require a high level of organisation and the ability to adapt efficiently to any situation. You’ll need to be solutions-focused and able to demonstrate initiative and pro-active thinking. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work, who works methodically through tasks whilst being detail-oriented. We pride ourselves on offering great growth potential and career opportunities here at Elastic.
A typical day might include…
- Working closely with the PM to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Liaising and reporting to the Production Manager on all business & production expenses.
- Client management
- Coordinating meetings and booking travel.
- Diary management for the company directors.
- Office Management – meeting room booking schedule, production supplies & stationery orders, management of office service people/handymen ect.
- Experience working in customer service / office environment
- Strong people skills
- Be open to learning new processes and showcase the ability to pick up skills quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to take initiative and support those around you
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- The ability to liaise with team members of all levels and clients
- The ability to multitask and keep balls in the air while staying cool calm and collected
- Knowledge of Xero, Workflow Max, Slack and Trello will help, but not essential
- Knowledge of the TV/film production processes preferred, but not essential
- Drivers license
Elastic is a fun, fast-paced place to work, filled with talented people making great things together. We are collaborative, inclusive, and encourage all team members to get involved while providing opportunities for growth.
Our values are reflected in our culture – we are driven, collaborative, curious and inventive. Plus we don’t take ourselves too seriously and enjoy taking the time to have a laugh together.
If you think you would be a great fit for the Elastic team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to stay and work in Australia without restriction. No recruiters, please.
Office based in McMahons Point.
- Contact Name: Tegan Payne
- Contact Email: email@example.com