Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 22 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
For over 22 years (practically adults!) we’ve been creating experiences, engaging consumers and pushing the boundaries of brand immersion. At PIM, we work hard to deliver unique and seamless brand experiences that get results. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we do take our client’s brands seriously. Because building brands is serious business. Seriously.
If you are passionate about creative marketing and special events and dream about being part of a team that delivers unique experiences then this is the opportunity for you to become the next PIMster!
A typical day will see you working on a portfolio of products, bringing together b2b marketing and digital campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work across an exceptionally vast scope, so be ready for no two days to be the same. This could be anything from corporate events, design, retailer loyalty campaigns, content pieces, user experience, internal launches, production, website strategies, landing pages and wider digital transformation projects.
Day to day you’ll be working in a small team of 2-3 people, deal with clients and internal stakeholders simultaneously, so your natural organisational skills will see you keeping projects in check and have you staying across multiple projects at the same time. This role involves lots of communication, so you’ll have a natural aptitude for working with people and being a team player that does whatever it takes to get the job done.
We expect this role to have a thorough understanding and insight into their clients, vision, values, competitive environment and industry landscape. You will keep up to date with the latest marketing, events, experiential trends to ensure clients have access to the latest techniques and best practice.
You will demonstrate a sound ability to write and co-ordinate effective and compelling proposals, briefs and presentations. With consultation from your SAM, you will be confident in creating a unified and seamless approach to ideation and delivery by proactively bringing together the right people, at the right time.
Your experience will have given you an understanding of all agency functional areas with the ability to project manage all types of briefs.
- Assisting Account Director on the management of client portfolio including, client management, creative process, campaign management, data analysis, supplier management and administration
- coordinate weekly client reporting processes between suppliers/ prizes fulfilment
- data analysis, and client-side stakeholders
- Respond to client briefs and craft strategic presentations
- Develop presentation materials for client meetings
- Develop Digital content and implementation strategies
- Maintain a proactive approach to making sure client needs are satisfied
- Prospect new client opportunities and assist with onboarding new client campaigns
- Cost Estimates
- Build strong relationships with existing customers
- Identify where processes can be improved, suggest such changes, and assist with its implementation.
- General administration duties
Skills and experience
- 2+ years agency experience
- Experience in B2B and B2C campaigns and event management
- Ability to understand, interpret, anticipate and deliver clients expectations and needs
- Ability to support the more senior members of the team
- Positive energy and be interested in growing and learning
- Dedicated to building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Proficiency in time management, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Lead, mentor and oversee support staff whilst sharing and transferring skills
- Budget development, management and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable and professional
- Self-motivated; able to work independently without being micromanaged
All applicants must have Australian Permanent residency status.
- Contact Name: Nikki Pierce
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org